Current Career Opportunities
Remodeling Apprentice Carpenters
HDPI has a great opportunity for an individual with two to three years of professional carpentry & painting experience who is committed to growing and learning with our company. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a broad skill set and experience. We require a detail oriented person with a can-do attitude.
HDPI is a young, thriving remodeling and construction company serving the Portland and surrounding area.
We build projects such as kitchen and bathroom remodels, fence and decking projects, and other property renovations for single and multi-family residences.
The Apprentice Carpenter position is a key position in our organization. This position supports getting the job done well, on budget and to Client satisfaction. This is a full-time position as projects allow. Compensation is competitive and dependent on experience.
- Reliable, punctual, and presentable
- Familiar and adept w/ regular carpentry tools
- Excellent communication is very important in our business: listening to, and following directions is crucial to success in this position
- Ability/strength in speaking, reading, writing English, and basic math
- Must be able to work alongside a Journeyman carpenter, as well as on your own
- Must be accountable, professional and dependable
- Minimum of 1 year carpentry experience
- Painting experience a big plus
- Works clean, works hard and works smart. Really likes his/her job!
- Must have a smartphone for time tracking on jobs
- Must have clean driving record, must have own vehicle, a work vehicle that can carry materials and ladders helpful but not required
- Valid ODL and proof of vehicle insurance required
- This job requires prolonged physical labor and lifting, requires ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds and carry materials
We love what we do. If your skills are exceptional and you feel you would enjoy working in a friendly professional environment that fosters outstanding work and clients that love us, we would love to hear from you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and if you meet these qualifications please apply. All applicants must provide a resume AND references to be considered.
Hiring is subject to verification of skills, driving record, and background check.
Please send resumes and references with the subject line “Remodeling Carpenter” to email@example.com